Commercial Real Estate is something people are curious about, but they find it difficult to get great advice. If you are interested in Buying, Selling, Renting/Leasing or investing in Commercial Real Estate, it is important to find a business partner that understands the business. Market knowledge and training are extremely important. Whether you are a Dentist looking to Sell your Dental Office, a hair dresser looking for commercial space, or someone that wants to become a residential landlord.
A Commercial Realtor:
• Helps with zoning and particular uses for every location.
• Knows the location or type of lease suited for your business.
• Knows what tax implications are involved or what type of accountant you should speak to.
• Can refer their team of specialists to you and save you the stress and money it costs for financing, market analysis, zoning issues, land assembly, architectural designs, and minor variance issues.
• Can help you decide if owning or leasing is the best strategy.
My experience includes helping both individuals and business professionals including Dentists and business owners to evaluate what their commercial needs are.